- Do you operate 24 hours?
Yes, Airport Taxi Cab Services are open 24 hours, you can call for instant taxi service or make an appointment for future pick up. The phone lines are 24 hours, where as email reservations are available b/w 4 AM to 12 AM (PST)
- What are your rates?
Please see our rates page.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, We do. Our taxicab company accepts the following credit cards:
(AMEX) American Express
- Does your company provides Baby Seats at airport like SAN, LAX?
Yes, Flyway Transportation Services provides you baby seats like infant seats. There is a $10 extra charge for each baby seat requested.
- What if my flight is delayed or comes early?
When you make your reservation, we take your flight name and number. We always keep the track of the flight. You don't have to worry about if the flight is coming early or late. Make a reservation and just call us asap after you land.
- What should i do if i don't get the email confirmation?
If you don't get the email confirmation, check your spam box. Its the confirmation is still not there then please make us a call after 30 minutes of your reservation.
- If i am paying by cash, do i get receipt?
You pay cash, credit or by check. Flyway Transportation drivers always provide you the paper receipt.
- The taxi driver offered me his/her personal number. What should i do?
For your privacy, we recommend not calling the driver personally. That way driver is stealing the business and also kills the business for other cab drivers. We highly encouraged you to keep the number of the taxi service you are calling and call the company directly always.
- I am coming via earlier flight? Will my driver be ready for me?
If you are coming earlier than your scheduled pick up time, please call us and let us know, so we can rearrange your pick up.
- I forget to arrange a pick up from airport. How long does it take you to send me a driver?
Depends on availability, in most cases we can have your driver ready in about 20 minutes. Give us a call as soon as you land and we will send you a driver as soon as possible.
- I need to make stops along my destination? How much do you charge for stop?
Extra stops are a minimum charge of $10.00 depending on mileage and the type of vehicle-This includes restroom stops. We also charge for unexpected waiting time.
- I arranged a pick up and did not show up what happens now?
Please call us when you arrive to the airport. Clients who "no show" or who leave the airport without calling will be charged the full amount of the fare.
- How will you pick me up at the airport?
Please do not forget that no vehicle is allowed to wait at the curbside in San Diego Airport / Los Angeles International Airport. Curbside is for loading and unloading of passengers only. Once you have collected your bags and are ready at the curbside, call us. And your driver will pick you up from the curb side shortly after your call.
- Are your rates for airport transfers per person ?
Our rates for airport transfers are per trip not per person.